Sandringham Churches Bible Study Group
A Bible study group will start soon in the Sandringham Group.
This flyer explains how it will be set up for a trial period.
Please read it and consider coming along.
Who is this Bible study group for?
• Anyone who wants
o To get to know the Bible better in an informal, relaxed way. No prior knowledge required—we’ll all be learning.
o To deepen their understanding of Christian faith and life.
o To share the joys and burdens of being a Christian.
What will happen at the meetings?
• Arrival: coffee, tea and cold drinks with cake or biscuits.
• Bible study using a simple study booklet. (First four sessions to be led by Fr. Bob Nichols.)
• A time of prayer.
When will it meet?
• Our initial trial series of meetings will be on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of October and November:
o 4th October, 7 to 9 p.m.
o 18th October, 7 to 9 p.m.
o 1st November, 7 to 9 p.m.
o 15th November, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., starting with a bring-and-share supper.
Where will it meet?
• At the home of Bob and Mary Nichols, The Old Rectory, Station Road (near A148), Hillington, PE31 6DE.
How much will it cost?
• Only the cost of the study booklet, which is likely to be less than £4.00. (Please let us know confidentially if that cost will be a problem.)
I’m interested! What do I do?
• Come to the meetings with a Bible, if you have one.
o To give us an idea of numbers, please let Bob or Mary know you’re coming (contact details below)—otherwise, feel free to just turn up.
o If you don’t have transport, please let us know, as it can be arranged.
o If the dates or times aren’t possible for you, please let us know, so that we can get a good idea of interest and availability across our parishes.
After the four trial meetings, then what?
• If the trial is successful:
o The group could continue to meet, with dates, times, place and format all open for discussion.
o Members will have an opportunity to host and/or lead meetings on a rotating basis.
Hoping you’ll come and give it a go,
Bob & Mary Nichols
Tel.: 01485 609294
Emails: email@example.com — firstname.lastname@example.org